I am including information and links here for some of my favorite life-simplifying apps for the smartphone/iPod Touch. Your phone can act as your VA/PA if you do not have one, and can be a GREAT way for your VA/PA to invest their time wisely.
CamScanner is a must-have application for your iPhone. With CamScanner, your iPhone is actually a portable scanner, with which all your paper documents, receipts, notes, whiteboard discussions can be archived anywhere at anytime. Our Smart Image cropping and Image enhancement algorithm ensures the scanned images perfectly clear and recognizable. With OCR technology, text within PDF files will be searchable.
With multiple image processing capability, just feel at ease to make any edits to images without disappointment at the final effect and quality.
Thanks to cloud-computing storage, you can also easily upload and back-up documents or get direct access to your archive via iTunes or wireless network.
Take your to-do list anywhere with this feature-packed app; never forget the milk (or anything else) again. Remember The Milk (RTM) for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad connects with the popular online service of the same name. With millions of users worldwide, Remember The Milk is everywhere you are: from mobile to the web to apps including Outlook, iCal, Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, and more.
CamScanner turns your phone into a scanner and Fax. With CamScanner, you are able to digitize any paper documents by photo shooting. Simply take a picture of any paper documents such as receipts, whiteboards, notes, agreement and so forth, and CamScanner can auto-crop image, enhance image quality and create an industry standard PDF file. And the scanned documents can be shared via Email, faxed via Internet, uploaded to cloud like Dropbox, Google Doc, Box.net, and managed by tag, copy, move or search.
Shopping list, pantry list and to-do list in an intuitive and easy-to-use app
There are two ways to get the perfect domain name for your business:
1) contact me with a list of your choices, and I will find out what is available and secure the one you want.
2) Click HERE to open a new screen with a big yellow box on it that says "start a domain name search" - type in the name you are looking for. Look through the list of what is available, and buy the one you want.
NOTE: I will *never* sell your searches to anyone else - be careful where you search for your 'dream domain name' since it is not uncommon for the one you search to be avalable at a higher price when you return, ready to buy.
We build world-class websites
for small businesses.
Unless you are in the website-building business, you need to spend your time on your business, NOT your website.
Yes, you could do it yourself, or hire the local teen, or a part-time website builder... and you would have a site...
You need MORE
You definitely need:
- to know security updates are done consistently
- reliable backups of your data
- someone who knows what to do when things do not go as planned
- a team who enjoys staying up-to-date on the latest technology
- someone who can help you figure out a site that is right for you
- trusted people managing your data
- a system to delegate tasks at your site
You might need:
- online forms for customer input
- a community forum
- integration with social media
- member's only sections
- subscription services
- public/member's only calendars
- private/ad-free email discussion lists
- and more!
Let us know where you want to go.
We can take you there.